- Privately owned businesses, IPARD and NON-IPARD with less than 35 permanent employees that need bank finance and that fulfil the following criteria.
- Legal status: partnership, proprietorship or company (private as well as limited) registered within QKR or Farmers Register;
- Going concern for 2 years;
- Carefully selected SMEs, which meet prudent credit evaluation and due diligence guidelines acceptable to the Rural Credit Guarantee Foundation;
- Have a project that generates sufficient cash flow for repayment
- Lack or only possess insufficient bankable collateral;
- Meet all prudential regulations and clearance from the Credit Bureau of the Bank of Albania;
- Cleared by the most recent Bank of Albania Sanction list;
- Other conditions may apply
error: Alert: Content is protected !!