Loans covered under Green Window have to be Investments in the area of energy efficiency or renewable energy that lead to a minimum of 20% reduction in energy consumption or CO² emission and fulfill the following criteria:
- Number of Employees: no more than an average of 30 employees employed with financing needs up to Euro 50,000 or its equivalent in Albanian Lek.
- Legal status: formal and informal sector.
- Income-producing loans, generating sufficient cash flow to cover debt repayment for micro and small businesses that lack bankable collateral.
- Years in business: minimum of one year experience in the respective business.
- Start-ups who meet certain qualifying criteria (e.g. prior experience in the line of business) would also be considered with the loan limit capped at Euro 5,000 or its equivalent in Lek per loan.